Target the right audience! The Greater Binghamton Airport is the one place in south central New York perfect for targeting local business and political leaders. Two thirds of passengers in/out of the Greater Binghamton Airport are business travelers. Additionally, air travelers exceed the national average for income, business responsibility, and decision making influence, and spend 1-2 hours in the airport prior to boarding.
- Pillars of the Community: Pillars in highly trafficked areas of the airport designed to showcase important educational, business, and cultural partners of our community.
- Illuminated Signs: Brilliant, illuminated light boxes (several recessed in maple panels) and strategically located in high trafficked areas.
- Phone Board: Attractive, architecturally designed phone board with illuminated signs and two phone lines to dial directly to your business.
- Kiosks: Museum quality cases for displaying two and three dimensional items; each unit has adjustable shelves and directional lighting.
- Miscellaneous: South wall adjacent to check-in with center back-lit panel and two side display wood-framed cabinets and vertical signs on baggage carousel columns.
Learn more: Rosanne Sall Airport Advertising Guide